Dr. Cole is a renowned Thought Leader with over twenty years of experience in the Network Security consulting market space, with clients including leading International banks, Fortune 500 companies, and the CIA.
As a recognized industry expert, Dr. Cole has presented at a variety of security conferences including SANS, and in addition, has been interviewed by CBS News, 60 minutes and CNN.
Dr. Cole is a member of the Commission on Cyber Security for the 44th President, the HoneyNet project and the CVE Editorial board, and is a recognized author of several books, including Hackers Beware, Hiding in Plain Sight, Insider Threat and Network Security Bible First/Second Edition.
- High-end consulting services to Fortune 500, Fortune 50, financial institutions, international organizations and to the federal government.
- Acts as an expert witness for several government and commercial companies.
- Serve as the expert witness for the FTC.
- Frequently invited keynote speaker at a variety of conferences and security events around the world.
"Dr. Cole teaches cryptology like he invented it."
- Steve Stumpff, WSO (Sec401)
"The best instructor in cyber technology/security field. His examples and security expert experience fully complement the information and keep students actively engaged."
- Brie Kreutzfeldt, 92 IOS, USAF)